The Barrel Maid is the best barrel cleaner available, offering both a rubber disc to remove paint and an absorbing fuzzy end to soak up anything left.
What makes the Empire Exalt Barrel Maid perform so well is the revolutionary Rocket Disk. This soft rubber tip glides past broken paint and shell without pushing it farther into the breech, then balloons up to pull the paint out of your barrel. No more removing the barrel or fumbling with a button or plunger under fire! The fluffy end is an absorbent swab to instantly soak up any leftover paint and dry the barrel after the Rocket Disk has finished its job. Using the Barrel Maid will get you back into the game faster.
- Barrel Buffer – Durable fuzzy material won’t unravel, is easy to wash, and cleans like a champ.
- Rocket Disk – An all-weather seal retracts during insertion to prevent paint going up your barrel, then expands as you pull back to remove everything in its way.
- Molded Shaft – Not built on a twig, this beast of squeegee is forged out of tough & flexible plastic.
- Folds in half for easy carry
- All pieces are 100% interchangeable and 100% replaceable.