The latest in the CS line of markers, the CS2, has been honed with laser-like focus to be the best. To be used by the best. To conquer. And to win. Powered by the incredible GP Core Drivetrain and packed full of new purposeful features the CS2 not only looks fantastic, but it has the ability to over-achieve on every level.
- CS2 Bespoke Custom Milled Body
- GP Core Drivetrain
- BLE Bluetooth On-Board
- Quick Release Eye Covers
- CS2 Frame With Reduced Profile and Increased Rake Angle
- Hoseless Air Transfer System
- CS2 Bespoke POPS Assembly
- CS2 Adjustable Rake Blade Trigger (Interchangeable)
- CS2 Bespoke Back Cap For Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
- Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.681" / 0.689" Insert And Rubber Grip
- Shaft FL Carbon Fibre Barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
- 119G Lighter Than CS1/24g Lighter Than CS1.5
- Two Piece Tool-Less Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Integrated Push-Button Console And Display Lens
- Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
- Non-Slip Rubberised Foregrip/Battery Cover
- Lock N' Load Battery Holder
- 2 X AA Battery Operation
- Tool-Less Battery Replacement
- SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
- Quick Separation of Frame and Body - All Electronics In-Frame
- 105Psi Operating Pressure
- Ultra Low Power SMC Solenoid Pilot Valve
- User-Serviceable Solenoid Spool
- Parallel Processing with Two 16bit Microprocessors
- Micro USB Programming Port
- Eportal Compatible
Learn more about Eclipse Geo CS2 Inca2 or view the current range of Eclipse Paintball Markers in the → Eclipse Showroom.
Quality & Craftsmanship
From initial concept, right through to rigorous build and performance testing, at Planet Eclipse we guarantee quality and craftsmanship. It's what makes us unique. Every product we make is engineered to the most exact specifications to offer outstanding performance. From playing gear to advanced paintball markers and everything in-between, paintball is our passion and it's our intimate knowledge of the sport that leads us to create some of the most advanced paintball markers on the market. Don't settle for less. Get more with → Planet Eclipse.
Service & Support
Planet Eclipse prides itself in having one of the most comprehensive technical support and dealer-backed networks in the industry and that network is there to support you. We got your back! Find your local Eclipse Service Centre or Eclipse Dealer network partner.