Seneca Recluse Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- Rifled steel barrel (0.3543" to 0.359" diameter)
- Dual air reservoir (500cc total air capacity)
- 11mm scope rail (use only compact scopes)
- 2 power levels (first bolt stop is low power, second is high)
- Fixed front sight
- Fully adjustable, removable rear sight
- 3000 psi max fill pressure
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Hardwood Monte Carlo stock with checkered forearm & grip
- Raised right-hand cheekpiece
- Includes hex wrench
- Quick-disconnect Foster Male fitting
How many shots will you get from your 500cc Recluse? Our tech department filled their Recluse dual-tank air rifle to 3,000 psi, loaded it with 76-grain bullets and let loose! They shot the first 4 shots on high power. The first shot was 925 fps. Shot 4 was 890 fps.
The next 17 bullets were shot on low power. Shot 5 was 855 fps, and the final shot on low power was 683 fps. That brought the tank down to 800 psi for a total of 21 shots.
This shows you what one gun can do. Velocity and psi levels will vary gun to gun.