JeffTron Leviathan Airsoft Drop-In Programmable MOSFET Module
Sale Sold out
Regular price $115.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Easy installation inside the gearbox version 2, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard
- You dont have to modify the gearbox V2 from the Krytac company. Simply cut the Leviathan bottom board
- It uses optical sensor actuated by sector gear cam for perfect semi and burst fire timing
- For fire selector position is used optical sensor too - it works with sticker provided with Leviathan
- Tactile trigger switch makes short click for great hair trigger mod
- Unique real feel trigger system (RFTS) simulates trigger feeling like in the real gun. It adds secondary resistance with release after the fire. Feeling is comparable to shooting with real caliber 22lr in AR15
- Completely made wiring allows the fastest and the easiest installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons with battery placed in the stock. No soldering is needed
- On the board is input port for controlling output port, 3rd burst, external trigger, magazine reload, etc. and output port for the hop-up chamber BBs illumination, powering electric magazine, flashlight, laser, etc.
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipo 7.4 - 14.8V)
It combines optical and switch sensors for better handling and durability.
Build-in wireless communication for quick setup using iOS or Android smartphones!.
Tactile trigger switch has travel only 0,13mm long for ultimate hair trigger feeling.
Unique Real feel trigger system (RFTS) with integrated spring simulates trigger resistance like in the real gun. It adds secondary resistance with release after the fire. RFTS was designed by professional gunsmith for more realistic feel from shooting.
External output and input port serves for custom accessories.
Real time response for change settings -> immediately test result.
Easy installation into the gearbox (fully integrated inside the gearbox instead of the original trigger contacts).
New functions are for free for every user via online update.